· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this Website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Firm expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Website.
Any information sent to The Firm by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Some links within the Website may lead to other web-sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. The Firm includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
This Website and its contents are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Furthermore, The Firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Website in a state where this Website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within The Firm Website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of The Firm has been obtained.
Selected Massachusetts Courts
The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court website provides docket and court information, the court's rules, and opinions http://www.mass.gov/courts/sjc
The Massachusetts Judicial Branch website has information on all Massachusetts courts, including court opinions and contact information for the Superior, District, and Municipal Courts http://www.mass.gov/courts
The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles website has information on registration, license and ID, drivers subject to citations or suspensions, and other information for drivers http://www.mass.gov/rmv
Massachusetts Highway Department website has information on permits, programs, projects, and other information http://www.mhd.state.ma.us Automobile Accidents Resources
AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety provides news on traffic safety, driver education videos, and resources for young and senior drivers on its website http://www.aaafoundation.org/home
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website has resources on recent vehicle models regarding collision, theft loss, and injury http://www.iihs.org
Federal Trade Commission provides information for consumers regarding renting, leasing, or purchasing vehicles http://www.ftc.gov
Kelley Blue Book website provides a determination of "fair market value" for damaged vehicle replacement http://www.kbb.com